Another yumlicious smoothie recipe for ya! I am experimenting more and more with raw smoothies these days as I find they are quick, easy meal replacement alternatives. You can also throw everything under the sun in them; green powders, protein powder, spices, and all kinds of fruits and veggies. Easy, power-packed nutrition!
Here’s tonight’s glass of awesomeness… The Strawberry Sensation!
- 24 oz of almond milk (it’s so easy to make your own!)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup frozen spinach
- 2 cups frozen cauliflower
- 1 frozen banana (make sure your banana is ripe for full sweetness)
- 2 pitted dates
- 1/4 cup soaked chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
See what I mean? That’s a lot of nutrients packed in to just one smoothie, and the taste is phenomenal! Throw it all in a blender, spin, and DRINK!